Janine of Rainbow Hare and Rebecca of Making Rebecca Lynne came up with a fab idea to have a linky party of lists! It’s helping us get and stay accountable for our Christmas and end of year projects. All you need to do is write a list of what you want to get done before the end of the year. Then link it up! Too easy! You can update your list as you get things finished,and link up your amended list each week. This week, I’ve got the list! Scroll down for the linky to add your updated list.
It turns out… I’ve crossed something off my list and I’ve also added something new to my list. The “something new” looks a bit like this:
A little Christmas robin resting in a little Christmas wreath! I’m planning to make this into a little Christmas wallhanging Want to make one of your own? You’re in luck! I designed this pattern just for this blog hop and so it’s only fair hoppers get it first! I’ve listed this as a freebie in my Craftsy shop! But get in quick – it’s free for a limited time (I’m thinking a week!). A girl’s got to pay for Christmas presents somehow!
And now onto my list!
1. 2 x tote bags for the teacher’s aides in my kidlet’s classroom as end of year gifts. The teacher’s quilt is done, but I’m afraid the aides are getting totes instead. No progress on these! But I’ve thought about them, that kind of counts right?!
2. A maple leaf wreath mini for me – just because I can’t get the idea of this out of my head. A teeny bit of progress here. I have printed out the templates and chosen the fabrics.
3. Cushions for Mum’s lounge – Christmas present. Zero progress.
4. Secret Santa gift for Wombat Stew. Zero progress.
5. Some kind of handmade gift for the kidlets for Christmas. Yeah no idea what yet! I will teach them the value of handmade however! Ooh progress! I have started a Flower Garden quilt for my gal, not sure what to make yet for my boy.
7. (or maybe it’s 6 now?!) – Christmas mini quilt
So some progress is happening here! How about your list? Getting things checked off? Feeling a little more organised? Well let us know! Write a post and share it here!